Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Double Time


Colored pants are a major statement that can be super chic, but they can also be an eye sore if 
paired with the wrong top and accessories.  When in doubt (or in a hurry), pair your colored cropped pants with a simple white t-shirt.  To add a little extra interest, I not only added one skinny belt, but two.... A leopard print belt and a metallic gold belt.  To bring it all together I chose a low hanging pendant necklace necklace with gold and black hues. Simple, right?

Green cropped pants:  Land N Sea
Leopard print belt:  Maurices
Metallic gold belt:  TJ Maxx
Pendant necklace:  gift
Nails:  Infatuation by Essie

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea. What about shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be as creative as you want with the shoes! I love a good metallic flat with this sort of look--it's easy and comfortable, but chic at the same time. If you want a bit more edge, a strappy sandal could be really interesting with this as well! The possibilites are endless! (However, if you wear an animal print belt, I recommend that you not wear an animal print shoe too. Animal print is great in moderation--you just don't want to be too matchy-matchy with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice. I tried the look today with strappy sandals. Love this blog and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you like it! Be sure to check out my Facebook page too!

    ReplyDelete