Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Threads

When I checked the weather this morning, it said the heat index here was supposed to reach 104 degrees today! OH. MY. GOODNESS. So my mom and I decided to take a break from the beach and go shopping.

I love shopping at Tanger Outlets, but we don't have them anywhere near my hometown, so we always hit them up on vacation. There's so many choices and I always find high quality items at great prices!


Some of my finds from today... Shorts from The Loft, J. Crew, and NY & Co. A coral sweater from J. Crew. (Yes, it was about 100 degrees outside, but I bought this sweater at 50% off, plus a 15% discount when I showed them my college i.d.!) Eyelet peplum blouse and coffee mug from Marshall's.  5/48 brand dress from Saks Fifth Avenue, Off 5th. (See details of this bad boy below.)


Coffee mugs like this make me so happy! And it was only $2.99 at Marshall's! 



Now, for the dress...


I found it at Saks Fifth Avenue, Off 5th. If you've never been to one of these stores, definitely try to find one if you're ever in a city or travelling.  You can find some excellent, high end clothing, accessories, and more for a discounted price.  They even have merchandise by Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, and DVF to name a few. Anyway....


Isn't the back of this dress awesome?
This dress is 5/48 brand.  It was originally priced $200. The store had it priced at $38, and then had it discounted 50%. So with tax and all, I paid about $19 for this dress. 


And I adore it!  It's lightweight and has a super fun, bright print. It's perfect for summer, but I think paired with a blazer, will transition well to fall! I love, love, love good buys. And my parents can attest to that as it's all I talked about over dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment