Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacation Part 2


Heading to the beach? The pool? The lake? Rock that bikini! It's a new day--the perfect opportunity to have a fresh outlook on life and be confident in your own skin!


I'm starting my last full day of vacation with some coffee and the Today Show, which is pretty fantastic in my book.  


I've eaten way too much pasta, dessert, and other carb-tastic goodies. But it's vacation, so that's ok! But my mom and I did hit Panera Bread for a quick lunch one afternoon and you'd think I had never had veggies before the way I scarfed down my meal.


I love just about everything at Panera (especially the Greek salad), but that day I ordered the classic salad with Asian dressing and a mediterranean veggie sandwich on whole grain bread. 


Such a gorgeous view at Harbour Town last night.


Last night I wore my purple J.Crew shorts and white eyelet peplum blouse that I had found shopping the day before. (Sorry it's so dark!)

After this trip is over, it will be back to the daily grind of early morning workouts and healthy eating.... But it's been nice to indulge!




No comments:

Post a Comment